Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday 1/7/19

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1. In your comment below, I would like for you to tell me about something you did this weekend. (include details, this should be more than 1 sentence)

2. Then I would like you to tell me one thing that you are going to do to make this a good week!

Click comment at the bottom and get started.

7 comments:

  1. i did this week i went skating with my Friends and this week IM going a gain THE END

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch football i watch the eagles vs the bears i wanted the eagles to win. They won by one point in the forth quarter. The bears kicker missed
    the game winning field goal with ten seconds left. I also played madden19

    ReplyDelete
  3. what I did over the weekend is I did my housework.I went to church.I played soda dungeon and I am on level 369.I use two healers,two dark wizards,and one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAD A GOOD WEEKEND! I PLAYED VIDEO GAMES LIKE DUNGEON DEFENDERS I PLAY d as the summoner he summon minion to do his dirty work he can go invisible. i am go to do my homework and level up on my game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this weekend I went to my aunts house. when I went to my aunts house my dog was not a post to be there we belong her any ways. I want to make this week a better week like getting more sleep to I don't have be tired like today and all most every day. THANK YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the weekend i stayed home. On friday i watched Glee. I finished the hole show but i went back to the first season and the first episode. Sometimes Glee makes me think about Bailey but there isn't that much of bad language. On satrday i went to Sporting Goods. My mom brought me adidas. Then we went to one store (I Forgot The Name) and i got a Why Dont We shirt. On sunday i wachted some more of Glee. Thats what i did this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. on Friday I am going to my grail frinds house to stay OVER FOR THE WEEK AND GO PLAY GTA WIT HER AND YTI WILL BE FUN #$$$$

    ReplyDelete

Add Comment