Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Martin Luther King Jr.


First: Watch the video 
Then: Post a comment with your thoughts on the video 
  • Why did I have you watch this video? 
  • How did this video make you feel? 
  • What do you think the world would be like if we never had Martin Luther King Jr.? 
  • Tell me something important that Dr. King did for America. 

4 comments:

  1. I FELL BAD FOR THEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video made me feel more appreciate the day more then I did

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made us watch this video because we treat other people nicely. i feel sad in the beginning but at the end i felt better.If he was not here we would not be able to meet black people.he told a speech it was called i had a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me feel sad.

    ReplyDelete

Add Comment