Hello Class and welcome to our class blog!
We will be posting on this blog once a week in order to practice our typing and writing skills.
Everything that you write must be school appropriate because it can be viewed by the whole class.
Let's give it a try!
Click comment at the bottom of this post and type what you are going to do this weekend.
THIS weekend I am going to play fornite with my friend Zach. After that I am going to Walmart with my mom to get more food. THEN we are going dirt bike riding in the woods with my brother and he is in this school and we are going to have food. Also we are having a family dinner on Sunday. THEN I am going to play forza horizon 4 and go to bed.
ReplyDeleteI will like to go to my aunts house and have some fun with my family or I will just stay home and play some gams ore go out with my mom but the library is a obtain for me to do or boys and girls club and that will be it for I will do or mite do
ReplyDeletei going to do for my weekend that i going to go to olive garden then i going to play pixel gun 3d
ReplyDeletei will sleep.
ReplyDeletei am going with my sister to a hole tell and i am going to swimmy and ride my dirt bick
ReplyDeleteIM going to play basketball and play some fortnite.THEN I'm going to go to bed in my bed then I'm going to watch some movies and then some youtube text on my Instagram with my friends on my Instagram then that's it.
ReplyDeleteI wil play vidow games gta my name on xbox is lilrichxxx I will play a gta skit on youtube.and then my brouther is getting out of jail soon and I mite move to new house.
ReplyDeleteand go to my grilfrinds house tos
ReplyDelete