Good morning class,
How did you feel when you found out we had a two hour delay? Were you excited? How did you find out?
How did you spend your extra two hours? Did you sleep in? Did you play video games? Did you watch a movie? Tell me about your extra long morning.
i play fornite on my xbox i won. i fell so happy that we dont have no school.
ReplyDeletemy morning was no beater because we had more time to relax I played some gams and some YouTube and some moves to I watch SpongeBob out of water it was nice but I was not able to watch the hollo thing but then I rallied
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there was one. I was late. I just went to sleep.
ReplyDeleteI eate pazza and my grail came on xbox so we played gta online and I had her in my flying car and then I played fortnite with her and got in #1 lit lilrichxxx and I am going to her house.
ReplyDeleteto day you now
Delete